Our goal is to share as many character crush stories with as many people as possible. Think of it as a continuing conversation joined by thousands of voices from around the world: you’ll laugh, you’ll cry, and you’ll occasionally be totally confused. Sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Reel Infatuation is comprised of this blog, a Twitter account, and a Facebook page. All stories will be cross-posted. You may submit your stories via email, Facebook message, directly to our Facebook wall, or by tweeting. (We will take care of cross-posting duties.) Please include the following information:
- Your name/nickname/handle (if you’d like to remain anonymous, please let us know)
- Name of your character crush (role/actor/book character)
- Source film/television show/book (if possible, please include the year of release/air dates/publication)
- Your Story
We ask that you keep your non-Twitter posts to a maximum of 300 words each. There is no cap on how many stories you may share.
- email: email@example.com
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/reelinfatuation/timeline
- Twitter: @reelinfatuation (using the #reelinfatuation and/or #charactercrush hashtags)
If 300 words is not enough to do your crush story justice, consider joining us for the First Annual Reel Infatuation Blogathon (June 13th-17th, 2016). Email us for more information.
Help us break the Internet, and all things pop culture, by spreading the word about Reel Infatuation. Thanks for being awesome.
The Reel Infatuation Team